Milagre Kids School, Inc.
Motivational Intensive Learning Approaches Giving Real Education
Milagre Kids School, Inc. Is a nonprofit corporation started by parents that specialize in educating children with Autistic Spectrum Disorders.
- Milagre Kids School was approved for license by the PA Dept of Education in August 2007 as a private academic school specifically to offer special education to students with Autistic Spectrum Disorders.
- Milagre Kids School provides education to children grades 1-through age 21.
- Both North and South campuses are complete year round programs so that we can ensure that our students maintain and strengthen their skills.
- Related services of Speech, Occupational and Physical Therapy are provided.
- Student to staff ratio is maintained at 1:1 to ensure that our students get the support that they need to learn.
- In September of 2016 Milagre Adult Program (MAP) opened as an ODP licensed provider of home and community services.